Monday, June 23, 2008

Savior for Summertime Soles


For feet suitable for sandal wearing, or for feet that have already seen too much summer wear and tear, you must, MUST try the Bien Ella "PediCure" Scrub.

While I have long been a fan of any-type-of-scrub-other-than-foot-scrubs, Bien Ella has brought me full circle with their fabulous pumice-based, not-pepperminty, completely all-natural scrub that leaves mes pieds gently exfoliated and soft as the dickens. And I won't lie, this scrub has found it's way up my calves and on the elbows as well. I mean, it is HARD to find truly all natural scrubs, not tested on animals, that don't smell like a patchouli patch, but Bien Ella has done it!

The scrub comes complete with a pair of exfoliating gloves and the ingredients include Kokum butter, Organic Coconut and Avocado Oils, Pumice, Grapefruit Seed Extract, and other essential oils. That's it! No drying glycerin, dangerous parabens or ocean-damaging plastic beads, just all natural ingredients that will leave your feet feeling divine and our water sources safe.


For proof, see the before and after photos sent over by the lovely Lynnel at Bien Ella. Now, which would you rather sport all summer long? That's what we thought...Shop for it HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd swear those are my 'before' heals and that you had a hidden camera following me around- but the shoes aren't in my line up :)